Sell Your Honda Amaze
Amaze is Honda’s first ever compact sedan and they first launched it in April 2013. This marked their entrance into a rather competitive automotive segment in the Indian car market. Although was years passed by, competitors gained an edge over Honda Amaze with their new-generation cars. However, Honda responded almost immediately rather than waiting for a standard time period of 6 years (the lifecycle of a car). The Japanese automaker unveiled the new and improved version of Amaze at the Auto Expo 2018. With the new model, Honda ditched the Amaze-Brio connection completely and moved to City for design inspiration.
You see even the brand opts for the better in order to stay ahead, why not are you living in the past? Go ahead and ditch the old and move on to the bold. But wait!! Don’t just go for anyone to sell your car, opt for someone who would give the best of services and fetches you the best resale value of your car. Someone as trusted as Carbiqi. Here are a couple of things that Carbiqi does for each and every customer that walks through the door.
- Easy scheduling of a free car inspection which covers 200 checkpoints. We do car inspection at home as well as at our stores
- Online estimated valuation of your car within seconds
- There is an online bidding platform where a number of people bid for your car. At the end of the bid, we share the data of the highest bids placed
- Zero documentation charges on the sale of each car this includes free RC transfer, vahan check and every other paperwork that is required
- Instant money transfer as soon as you agree upon the sale and sign the papers
- We buy the car from you which mean that you don’t have to worry about sale fall through
- Absolutely transparent process, because we value your trust
- If you have all documents in place, we can help you put the sold stamp on your car within hours
Here’s something you need to be careful if you are a car owner, your car needs proper care and timely servicing. Also, don’t forget that like every asset, your car also undergoes depreciation. So be mindful of the time and sell your car before it is brought down to scrap value. Confusing? Carbiqi has a simple solution, schedule an appointment and visit any of our stores. We’ll help you understand your car’s current condition and whether you should sell it right now or if it could hold on for a little while longer.
Impressed? Visit us at any of our branches and we’ll take care of the process of selling your Renault car just as we have mentioned here. Why waste time? Sell your car to Carbiqi and make the best of selling your old car. Don’t let your car’s value depreciate; make the smart move of selling it in time. We are just a phone call away, call us on +91 9580708708 and we’ll answer all your questions. We also have multiple stores located in Delhi NCR. Selling your car was never as easy as it is with Carbiqi.