Sell Your Maruti Suzuki Car
Maruti Suzuki is a leader in the personal transport industry in India with a whooping 56% share in the market. With over 30 years of experience, they have become one of India’s most loved car brands. The company offers something for each segment for buyers, with cars ranging from ₹ 3-10 lakh, making it a budget buyer’s first choice. Maruti was also the one to launch India’s cheapest automatic cars like Celerio and Alto K10. Buying or selling a car from Maruti is always a good idea and it is one of those asset that is always treasured by the owner. But with a rapidly changing world, new is always replacing the old. Maruti itself is launching new models with amazing upgrades engaging you to go for the new.
When you upgrade to a new one, you would want to sell the existing one. Selling an old car might seem like a difficult decision but there is an easy way to do so. Sell your car online with Carbiqi. We help make offer the best car resale value and a keep you in the loop during the whole process; making selling a used car, in India, a relatively easy and comfortable task.
When you sell your car with Carbiqi, you at a great vantage point where you get a range of benefits which include:
- Detailed, free car inspection covering over 200 checkpoints which our expert technicians complete in half-an-hour
- There is an efficient live online bidding tool which ensures that you get targeted bids for your car. This helps you bring a better profit on selling your old car
- Free valuation of your preowned car
- Simple online tool to calculate an estimated resale value of your car within seconds
- Free RC transfer because standing in the queue at RTO can be a real task
- Free Vahan check to ensure that everything is in place
- Upon completion of sale, we instantly transfer the money into your account. All that we would require is for you to sign a couple of documents
Our process might sound too good to be true, but it is in place. Find out yourself via a visit at any of Carbiqi’s stores. You can also get in touch with us on +91 9580708708 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.