Sell Your Chevrolet Car
Chevrolet, more commonly known as Chevy is a division of General Motors Company, an American automobile division. Chevrolet is more than a century old. There are thousands of proud owners of Chevy cars like Beat, Cruze, Sail and more. One of the star seller in India has been Chevrolet Beat. However, Chevrolet has stopped selling cars in India on 31st December 2017. However, Chevrolet India will continue to providing after sales services and support to all their existing customers. This would cover vehicle warranty and all the service commitments they made to their customers. In such a case, it becomes difficult to get a good resale value of a Chevrolet car. Don’t worry, we at Carbiqi are here to ensure that you get the best resale value for your old chevy.
Here’s how we go about selling your pre-owned Chevrolet car:
- Free car inspection. We cover over 200 checkpoints to ensure that we cover everything
- Our car experts will generate a report and give you the resale value of your preowned car
- There is an interactive online tool which will help you get a free estimate of a second hand car within seconds
- Our online competitive car bidding tool has been custom designed to help customers keep a track on live bids.
- Free paperwork includes RC transfer and all the documents that are required.
- We don’t even charge you anything for Vahan check
- Absolutely transparent process, because we value your trust
- If you have all documents in place, we can help you put the sold stamp on your car within hours
- Upon completion of sale, we instantly transfer the money into your account. All that we would require is for you to sign a couple of documents
- We have a minimum paperwork policy for your convenience
In case you have any queries regarding our services, give us a call +91 9580708708 or visit Carbiqi’s outlet near you. our dedicated customer care executives will help you with all the answers. See you real soon :)